Phone-a-Friend for RPAC Resources
Below are resources to set up, execute, track and report the results of a phone bank event.
Questions? Contact Peter Kelly at 202-383-7599.
General Information & Resources
- How Do I Find My Association’s Participation Rate?
- Phone Bank Best Practices
- Phone Bank Common Scenarios
- Phone Bank Technology FAQs
- Advocate Panel Log-In
- RPAC Online and Social Media Guidelines
Phone Bank Event Set-Up
- Phone Bank Checklist
- Creating Events
- Creating Phone Bank Webforms – State Association Staff Only
- Generating and Refining Non-Investor Target Lists
- Uploading Target or Volunteer Lists
- Phone Bank Wizard
- Enabling Advocates
- Exporting a List of Volunteer (Advocate) Information
Follow these instructions to see a list of all your volunteers, their Advocate link, Advocate password and Advocate ID. It’s a good idea to have this information handy in case your volunteers don’t remember or cannot access their Advocate user names and/or passwords.
Day of Phone Bank Guide
- Adding Additional Volunteers to Your Phone Bank
Your phone bank is ready to go, but the day of the event a new volunteer arrives wanting to make calls. This volunteers is not part of your original volunteer list. Follow these instructions to add any last minute volunteers to the phone bank.
Tracking & Reporting
- Phone Bank Program Report
The Phone Bank Program Report gives an overview of all phone banks held in each state association’s program. Information available in the report includes how many calls were made per phone bank; how much money was raised per phone bank; and how many volunteers participated per phone bank.
- Phone Bank Mass Activity Report
The Phone Bank Mass Activity Report shows detailed results of one phone bank. Information available includes: total calls placed, call status for each target contacted, which volunteer (advocate) contacted each target, how many calls were made for each of the call statuses: contributed, emailed, declined, etc.