The Government Affairs Directors’ Institute is an annual professional development conference for state and local real estate association professionals who provide guidance to and work for associations in the areas of government affairs, political affairs, legislative or regulatory affairs, lobbying, advocacy, RPAC fundraising, campaigns, community outreach and/or all REALTOR® Party initiatives.
2021 GAD Institute
Pre-Conference sessions will be starting at 8:30am MDT on July 20th with the Institute Welcome and Kickoff at 12:00 noon MDT. Sessions will conclude on July 22nd at 5:30pm MDT with GAD Night Out beginning at 6:00 pm MDT . Stay tuned for a more detailed agenda to be posted soon.
- Date: July 20-22, 2021
- Location: Denver, Colo.
- Hotel: Hilton Denver City Center Registration/Hotel
- Cost: Institute Registration $550/Hotel $229+ Taxes and Fees/night
Hilton Denver City Center
1701 California Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
- Rate: $229 + tax
- Last day to make a reservation: the cutoff is June 25, 2021
- Cancellation Policy: Rooms must be canceled by 6:00 pm on the day of arrival to avoid penalty
- Parking: $32 per day for self-parking; valet is not available
Friday June 4th is early bird, Friday, Friday June 25th is registration deadline.
Early Bird: $550
Registration after early bird: $600
NAR Event Safety Protocols
NAR is committed to keeping the health and safety of our members a top priority. We are implementing these safety protocols to ensure the well-being of our attendees and staff. These safety protocols are subject to change based on updated guidance and requirements from federal, state and local authorities.
We are monitoring the CDC announcements and health authorities in the event a COVID-19 event arises such as government-imposed restrictions or recommendations that apply to in-person events or if there are recommendations or travel advisories that impact non-essential domestic travel within U.S.
- NAR’s Plan on Ensuring the Well-Being of All Attendees and Its Staff. We’re facilitating measures that will ensure optimal health and sanitary conditions in all areas where in-person interaction take place. Please see the NAR event safety protocols in accordance with the CDC travel recommendations.
- Venue & Accommodations. The conference host venues, have released their Health and Safety protocols that provide in-depth details on how they facilitate a safe and healthy environment on-site.
- See how Hilton Denver City Center is committed to taking care of you, and
- The Colorado Department of Public Health and the City of Denver websites are updated regularly with news related to the pandemic.
- Transportation. We are staying up to date on all travel guidelines, considerations and restrictions from federal, state and local authorities. We’ll be reporting any major transportation or travel announcements that may impact the event.
- See what action TSA’s taking in response to COVID-19
- See what major U.S. airlines are doing by visiting their websites:
GAD Institute – Future Dates
GADs Give Back
The Marigold Project is a private foundation established in 2017 by Nathaniel Rateliff. The Marigold Project supports community and nonprofit organizations working on issues of economic and social justice.
The Marigold Project believes that all people deserve to be treated with respect. In order to move forward together, The Marigold Project seeks to fund strategies that solve problems caused by income inequality, boost civic engagement, spark creativity and expression, offer equitable access to growing and eating good food, and encourage gender and racial justice. 100% of the funds we raise each year will be granted to organizations and initiatives that propel our mission forward.
We know that how we operate in this space is just as important as the work we fund. We pledge to move ahead in humility and curiosity. We are here to learn from those who have spent their lives doing this work; we will call attention to it. We will share it. We will amplify it.
We look forward to supporting historic institutions, brilliant ideas and driven individuals. We are a new funder and we are excited to dig in and learn. We hope you will join us on the road ahead.